|Power Consumption||0.5 kW|
|Repetitive Accuracy||+/- 0.001mm|
|Carving Line Speed||Less than 7000 mm/s|
|Carving Range||100mm x 100mm|
|Min Character Length||0.15 mm|
|Min Line Width||0.01 mm|
|Operate System||WinXP, Win7, Win8 32 Bit|
|Laser Wavelength||1064 nm|
|Laser Repetitive Frequency||100 KHz|
|Beam Quality||Less Than 2|
|Adjustable Power Range||100%|
|Cooling System||Build in aircCooling|
The Optical Fiber Laser Marker is the third generation laser marker system developed by our company with the most advanced technology in the world. It uses optical fiber laser to output laser and realizes marking function through high speed scanning galvanometer system. The optical fiber laser marker features high electro optic conversion efficiency, air cooling, small size, high quality output beam, high reliability, long service life and energy saving. It can carve metal materials and certain non-metal materials and is widely used in fields that have high requirement on depth, smoothness and fine, such as stainless steel mobile phone overlay, clock and watch, mould, ic, mobile phone keypad, etc. Bit map marking can carve beautiful pictures on the surfaces of metal and plastic, and the marking speed is 3-12 times of the speed of traditional first generation lamp pump marker and second generation semiconductor marker.Features:
- Featuring high electro optic conversion efficiencyand highprecision.
- Small size.
- High light beam quality.
- Intelligence software control by PC. ( Win 98 / Win 2000 / Win XP / Window 7 / Window 8)
- It is widely used in fields that have high requirement on depth, smoothness and fine, such as clock and watch, mould, bitmap marker, etc.
- Mainly applied to the higher marking precision such as mobile phones buttons, plastic translucent keys, electronic components, integrated circuit (IC), electrical appliances, communications products tools, accessories, knives, eyeglasses and clocks, jewellery, auto parts, luggage buckle, cooking utensils, stainless steel products and other industries.
- Adjustable Power Range: 10-100 %
- Laser Repetitive Frequency: 20-100 KHz
- Laser Power: 30, 60 W
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz